Blog Header

Blog Header

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Dark Water to Match My Mood

I went to a friends Birthday celebration at Salt Creek yesterday. It was a hot beautiful day, but it cooled down significantly after about 4:00. The water changed colors. It was beautiful blue green. It turned to gray as the temperature went down. It was a very strange thing to watch. The sea is such a fascinating thing to me. I am learning so much from it. It is strange to think that one day it won't be on the Earth anymore.

I have been sad for the past few days. Everything is hard right now. Work is hard, things at my house are hard, relationships with friends is hard, being away from my family is hard. I'm not sure how much of this I can really handle. I really miss my sisters. I really miss my friends. I miss familiarity. If this dark cloud doesn't end soon I may have to bail. That would be a shame.

No comments: