Blog Header

Blog Header

Friday, March 24, 2006

Ch Ch Ch Changes

Well I'm getting settled back in Cincinnati pretty well. I've been gone from California for about a month and a week. I have moved several times in the past few years. You'd think that it would get easier, and maybe in some ways it does, but for some reason change is a bit painful for me. I don't like the feeling of unfamiliarity and resettling. I miss my apartment, I miss the beach, I miss the produce, I miss Spirit Seekers and Josh singing the girls choruses of songs, but most of all I miss my dearest friends. I miss my Tuesday night family, I miss Jocelyn, and I miss Sean!
But...now I have my family near, and right now that is more important to me. Little Ava is growing a little every day. My Grampa is home from the hospital. I love living with Mark and Angela. I love Cincinnati and really I am very happy about being back.... SO.... why can't I have the best of both worlds??

No comments: