Blog Header

Blog Header

Friday, March 18, 2011

Lime Coconut Cashew Cookies

I guess this baby likes lime! I drink stevia limeades all day and try to get as much citrus as possible. The Costco bag of lime just isn't big enough!

This recipe requires a dehydrator, but if you've got one they are SO simple.

3 c frozen raw cashews
2 c shredded coconut
1/2 c maple syrup (it's not raw, but it's not processed)
2 T Lime Juice
1 T Lime Zest
1/4 coconut oil (softened)

Put the frozen cashews and coconut in a food processor and blend until they are all broken and crumbly (don't run it for too long or it will get oily)

Combine the rest of the ingredients in a separate bowl.

Add too your cashew/coconut mixture and combine until lightly creamy.

Roll into little balls and place on teflex sheets.

Dehydrate at 120 for 8 - 10 hour depending on desired crunch.





4 comments:

sarah said...

Yum! I love the recipes. I wonder what is in lime that baby loves so much. Fascinating.

Kjirsten Hope said...

I am sooooooooo making these tomorrow! And now I am going to be thinking about limeades all night. yum!

mommaclark said...

Mmm... sounds yummy

Holly Arabella said...

These sound delcious! The Zoe Foundation advertised in your menu really touched my heart - a very good cause to display.