Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, October 27, 2008

Thankful

Well here are some pictures of the new sewing room. It's still in progress and a mess, but I'm LOVING it! I would never guess how much fun this would be. Last week Israel came down and did her homework at the new desk, Judah came and claimed her special spot, Christina has been studying and hanging out, and last night Sean came down and built us a fire! It's made the downstairs quite the hang out. I am so thankful for my life. I am in a city that I really like, near to the House of Prayer and the best part - surrounded by people who I love. I live with one of my dearest friends in the whole world, my Mom is here!!, I have the coolest kids in the whole world and I have the best husband ever! Havah has been great. She is growing and changing so quickly. She loves the new sewing room too. I put the pack and play down here and she loves playing in there while she can still peak out at us all.

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Norwood Mama said...

Mom! I'll give you a sewing room, too!

Anonymous said...

wish luke and I could come over RIGHT NOW!!

Ann Kimmel said...

Every house looks better with a little Kathy Wheeler in it!

I love the room! I want to hang out with you too...

Jeannie said...

hahaha! I love seeing the Wheeler girls fight over their mom. Aunt Kathy, I can give you an entire apartment at our house... hehe just kidding, I think my mom has dibs on that already!