- Almonds washed
- Almonds soaked
- Almonds into juicer with the blank screen - this didn't work so well because I didn't feel like getting a total work out to press them through the juicer. SO...
- Almond in the food processor to break them up
- Almonds back to the juicer (this made more mess, but did make for less work)
- Almonds back to the food processor where I added Celtic Sea Salt and raw honey
- Almonds to the blender to try to cream them up
The end result was just a BIG MESS and almond butter that doesn't taste all that great. The texture is kind of weird. The next time I want almond butter I'm just going to Whole Foods.
So instead of trying to dig the sticky remains of this butter out of the blender I decided to just leave it in and make some almond milk. Now that turned out good!