Blog Header

Blog Header

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Poop Goes in the Potty



Havah has been spending plenty of time in the bathroom the past two week. I decided that March 1st would be the beginning of a potty experiment. She has done so well! She's not entirely out of the woods, but is doing a great job. She comes to me and tell me "change diaper". She's not wearing a diaper, so I know it's time to go sit on the potty. :) We haven't mastered outings or naps, but when we're home she's golden!

The first day she pretty much peed all over the kitchen floor (we tried to stay in the kitchen most of the day). By the end of the day I was wiped out from keeping my eyes on her every second. It has gotten better and better every day. Earlier this week she did have an accident that was pretty funny. I won't tell the story here because it does involve some embarrassing details that I would leave up to her oldest sister to share. I also have some cute videos to share, but they will have to wait until I can get them uploaded to my computer.

I found a few articles that were pretty helpful. You can check them out here and here. But the BEST thing to have is an amazing sister to call and ask questions.


No comments: