Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, March 24, 2008

See the timestamp on the post below

See it? It says posted by Danielle at 1:33 am. It's actually 3:33 am, but I can't figure out how to change the time zone. This week I can breath. Hopefully next week I'll be able to sleep. Once her eviction date comes I'm sure I won't be getting as much sleep as I would like.

One other fun thing I forgot to mention earlier - Yesterday was the best. Sean and I spent the whole day doing a whole bunch of nothing together. It was great. (nothing did include the grocery store, Sweet Tomatoes and grilling lamb, but other than that it was pretty much the real nothing)

3 comments:

JudahLion said...

it was posted by you at 200 am danie.

Kalla said...

Okay so when is your baby going to come???

Jeannie said...

I love you Danie. I am so so sorry I missed your call last night! (I left my cell at work.) I hope you are having a great Friday and that this weekend is filled with blessings. I can't wait to get to touch base with you this weekend so we can catch up.
Love, hugs, and tummy rubs, JeannieBean