Blog Header

Blog Header

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Girl Gets Lost in Grandview


You'd think I would know my way around Terrace Lakes by now. I've driven that neighborhood hundreds of times. I feel like I have hundreds of friends who live back there, but it never fails...I almost always get turned around (insert slight scowl). Tonight I was on Jackson north of Red Bridge. Somehow I got turned around. It's a straight shot! I should not have gotten turned around. Somehow I ended up driving right by Marci's house before figuring out where the heck I was. Marci lives on the south side of Red Bridge. I can navigate my way across the country and back. I've done it several times! Why can't I master Terrace Lakes?!?

3 comments:

Fairing Well said...

i wish you were here.

Marci Lewellen said...

don't worry danielle... I haven't even gotten my side down yet...

The Table said...

don't worry when I come in town I'll help you out because I so great at directions!

miss you lots!!